As we end this year, we wanted to reflect on our journey in the last 18 months. While it has been challenging to come to terms with remote working, lack of connectivity, impact on physical / mental health and well-being), the resolve shown by the team to overcome these and serve our clients has been commendable.
During this period, we have also launched 10 new services, in addition to our core skills in Green Building Design / Certification (across LEED, EHS, Estidama to name a few) and Energy simulation, and have delivered some flagship projects on these additional areas of expertise. These are
1. WELL certification
2. BREEAM certification
3. Testing and Commissioning (full fledged capability able to handle large projects at pace)
4. Duct cleaning and Sanitisation
5. Blower Door Testing and Thermal Imaging
6. Acoustics assessments
7. Environmental Impact Assessment (Summary reports, remediation, Air & Noise modeling, Air quality)
8. CFD analyses
9. FSSC and HACCP (food safety assessments / certifications)
10. ISO certifications (14001, 50001, 45001, 9001)
We look forward to the new year as we pivot from being a Green building consultant to a full-fledged sustainability service provider across the project life-cycle – from concept design, to construction, to commissioning, hand-over and retrofits!
Wish you all a lovely holiday season, and look forward to engaging further in the new year!